Bridge Bank Group Côte d’Ivoire is recruiting a (01) ALM Department Manager
Under the responsibility of the Director of Treasury, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring the steering of the interest margin through the balance between resources and uses in order to contribute to the profitability of the bank’s activities in compliance with procedures. In addition, he/she must contribute to the implementation of a sound and optimal management of liquidity by optimizing interest income on cash operations.
In this capacity, he/she will have to carry out the following main activities and tasks:
Main Activities / Tasks
- Ensure the risk/ALM management of the Treasury and Correspondent Banking ;
- Effectively manage liquidity risk to ensure adequate supply of financial resources to the bank;
- Implement an optimal framework for conducting ALM activities and appropriate reporting;
- Ensure dynamic and efficient management of the bank’s balance sheet;
- Optimize the net interest margin through profitable investments and structuring of innovative products;
- Avoid financial losses to the institution;
- Optimize liquidity in local currency;
- Development of correspondent banking activities in local currency;
- Manage the department and coordinate department activities;
- Contribute to treasury and bank projects.
- BAC +4/5; Banking, Finance or Market Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent;
- At least 5 years experience in Treasury and/or ALM.
Knowledge and Skills Desired:
- Sub-regional and international banking regulations;
- Banking products and markets;
- Knowledge of treasury activities;
- ALM and risk management;
- Organization and adaptation;
- Analytical skills and ability to synthesize;
- Planning and meeting deadlines;
- Negotiation and persuasion;
- Elaboration of reports and automation of processes.
We welcome your applications at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt: Tuesday 23 May 2023