Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out cash operations in strict compliance with procedures and within the required deadlines, in order to satisfy customers and avoid operational losses.
- Carry out all cash operations on customer accounts (deposits, withdrawals and cheque remittances);
- Take charge of money transfer operations;
- Carry out the necessary checks before carrying out any type of cash transaction;
- Check operations carried out and regularize them, if necessary, after validation by the Branch Manager;
- Ensures that the cash register is well-stocked;
- Count and check banknotes cashed;
- Ensure the accuracy and regularity of transactions;
- Ensure that funds resulting from transactions are kept in safekeeping;
- Close the cash register;
- Ensure the security of the day’s funds;
- Compile the accounting day;
- Classify the accounting day;
- Ensure the transfer of the day’s cash surpluses and shortfalls with the Branch Manager.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Thoroughness and adaptability;
- Good self-control;
- Organizational skills;
- Commercial canvassing ;
- Sense of initiative;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Education and experience :
Holder of a BAC+2 or higher in Accounting, Finance, Sales Management, Marketing or equivalent, with at least one (01) year’s experience in a similar position.
Please send your application (CV) with “Bank Cashier” in the subject line to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, August 18th, 2023.