Reporting to the SME Manager, you will be responsible for managing and planning the agency’s various activities, while ensuring the development of sales activity.
- Analyze and give a reasoned opinion on credit applications submitted by Account Managers;
- Develop and manage a customer portfolio;
- Monitor credit files at branch level;
- Ensure commercial prospecting: canvass and receive customers;
- Supervise debt collection;
- Ensure compliance with procedures and manage general resources;
- Monitor credit application processing times;
- Check that credit files comply with the institution’s standards;
- Organize the team to make it more efficient;
- Organize and run training modules for operational staff;
- Define and allocate objectives, and monitor their achievement through periodic reviews;
- Ensure quality of service within the branch.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Thoroughness, adaptability;
- Good self-control;
- Organizational skills;
- Human resources management;
- Commercial canvassing;
- Sense of initiative;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Education and experience :
BAC +4 in Marketing, Commercial Management, Finance or any equivalent diploma and Proof of at least five (05) years’ experience in a sales organization.
Please send your application (CV) with “Agency Manager” in the subject line to the following address email@example.com no later than Friday, August 18th, 2023.