Bridge Bank Group Côte d’Ivoire is recruiting a (01) Business Manager – VSE/Professionals
Under the responsibility of the hierarchy, the incumbent is responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of VSE / Professional customers, in order to ensure continued growth of the bank in its area of activity in accordance with established budgets, while ensuring compliance with standards of service quality and procedures issued by the bank.
In this capacity, he/she will be responsible for the following main activities and tasks:
Main Activities / Tasks
- Prospect, manage, develop loyalty and a portfolio of VSE / Professional customers in order to ensure continuous growth and improve its profitability; in accordance with the established budgets, while ensuring compliance with the standards of quality of services and procedures issued by the bank;
- Investigate credit applications and evaluate risks;
- Meet with local economic actors to promote the bank’s image;
- Contribute to the improvement of the customer experience and make proposals to the dedicated teams;
- Ensure the development of the bank’s jobs and resources, while reducing the risk of customer default to ensure continued growth of the bank and profitability in line with established budgets.
- BAC +4/5; Business School, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Management and / or ITB graduate.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position in a bank.
Knowledge and Skills Desired:
- Proven knowledge of financial analysis;
- Types of financing ;
- Prospecting and commercial negotiation techniques;
- Banking products and services;
- Type of financing ;
- Writing skills;
- Commercial and relational skills;
- Time management;
- Adaptability and organization.
We welcome your applications at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for receipt: Tuesday, May 23, 2023