The Deputy Technical Director is responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of the general maintenance staff and the maintenance of buildings, grounds and equipment. He/she is responsible for the maintenance of electrical, plumbing, mechanical and related systems. Performs employee work and other work as required. He/she ensures the good management of the property (closed and covered).
– Assists the Technical Director in the preparation of preventive maintenance of the hotel’s various equipment;
– Ensures compliance with health and safety standards;
– Determines the materials, equipment and supplies that will be used in various planned works;
– Supervises the transfer of equipment and personnel from one project to another as required;
– Coordinates or inspects, operates and maintains heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems in all department locations;
– Coordinates the renovation of existing facilities and the construction of new facilities;
– Enforces all codes for installations, repairs and maintenance;
– Ensures that all requirements specified by the system manufacturer and equipment are met;
– Ensures that all installations, repairs and maintenance meet environmental protection requirements;
– Assigns and monitors the work of maintenance employees;
-Is a leader in the awareness and implementation of safe work practices by implementing the company’s health, safety and environmental policy;
– Updates inventories and other supplies as needed.
REQUIRED QUALITIES AND SKILLS
– Leadership/team building
– Service minded
– Rigor (organization/method)
– Analytical skills (diagnosis)
– BTS in electrical engineering, Bachelor’s degree in real estate hotel maintenance ;
– 5 years of professional experience in a similar field;
– Practical and theoretical skills: electrical engineering, refrigeration, air conditioning, building pathology, water treatment, ERP/IGH (Establishment Receiving the Public)/(Very High Building) regulations;
– Knowledge and practice of computer tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Put in the subject line the reference of the position:” DTA 23 -NHAP “.
Provide a CV and a cover letter
Application deadline: 05/05/23