As part of its recruitment procedure, Teyliom Group informs you of the recruitment of a Finance Director Cluster Noom Hotel Abidjan Plateau (NHAP) and Seen Hotel Abidjan Plateau (SHAP) according to the following terms and conditions:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversee the performance of financial services. Plan, monitor and evaluate team performance.
Accounting, tax and audit:
- Ensure monthly control of accounting and financial operations at hotel level;
- Ensure the preparation of financial statements;
- Make recommendations to improve the process;
- Ensure compliance with tax and social security obligations;
- Coordinate audit and statutory audit missions, and provide the required information;
- Monitor invoicing at hotel cluster level for shared services.
- Collect, prepare and analyze, in collaboration with the General Manager, the data required to draw up hotel budgets in accordance with the Uniform Hospitality Accounting System;
- Draw up hotel management budgets and forecasts;
- Prepare, analyze and monitor operating and capital budgets;
- Analyze variances and monitor related action plans;
- Prepare monthly business reports in accordance with Group guidelines;
- Oversee management control and ensure continuous improvement of tools and quality of service.
- Supervise management control and ensure continuous improvement of tools and good control of overheads and administrative costs;
- Carry out productivity, financial and economic profitability studies;
- Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the internal control environment;
- Prepare and present documentation for Boards of Directors and General Meetings.
Cash flow and financing:
- Develop cash budgets and hotel forecasts;
- Prepare cash flow reports;
- Optimize cash management and collection activities;
- Monitor relations with banks in liaison with General Management;
- Supervise transactions and the preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
- Develop and supervise the implementation of operating procedures within the Finance Department;
- Supervise the implementation of operating procedures in other hotel departments.
- Ensure the proper management and optimization of the hotel’s purchasing.
QUALITIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Analytical skills;
- Able to work independently, but with a strong team spirit;
- Dexterity, discretion, availability, ability to listen, rigorous, reactive;
- Excellent presentation, initiative;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Able to manage several tasks at the same time.
- BAC +4/5 Finance/Accounting or equivalent degree;
- At least 7 years’ experience in a similar position.
Are you interested in this challenge?
Send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the job reference “DF 23-NHAP” in the subject line by wednesday, September 13th 2023 at the latest.