Reporting to the hotel’s General Manager, the F&B Manager is responsible for the design and execution of the hotel’s Food & Beverage offering.
- He/she also manages the restaurant, room service, banqueting, kitchen and bar teams.
- He directs and coordinates F&B operations with the aim of maximizing revenue and delivering quality service and production standards.
- He assists managers in improving and developing operational services in line with standards, budget and customer satisfaction.
- He/she draws up and controls the operating budget for each outlet, manages stocks, participates in creating menus and setting menu prices in collaboration with the head chef and the hotel manager.
- He or she works with the Chef de Cuisine, Restaurant Managers and Sommelier to select products, suppliers, dishes, wine and cocktails for the menu.
- He ensures that the service delivered to the customer is beyond reproach.
- Customer satisfaction is one of his top priorities. Reception, service, gastronomy – everything must be perfectly organized.
- Collects customer complaints relating to the entire restaurant service.
- Ensures compliance with hygiene and safety standards (HACCP) in the kitchen and restaurants.
- He/she is also in charge of the banquet service. In this capacity, he or she is responsible for receptions, weddings, gala dinners, business breakfasts, etc. He consults with customers to prepare menus and plan budgets, always with a view to offering a high level of service.
- He/she participates in the recruitment and selection of personnel under his/her responsibility.
- He regularly conducts training sessions for his Service Managers and assistants to develop their managerial and technical skills.
- He ensures that the various departments work in harmony as a single team, and that communication is effective and efficient.
- He/she assesses the performance of the staff under his/her supervision in accordance with the procedures in force, trains them in service standards and ensures the continuous development of their performance.
- A man of the field and of public relations, he maintains the host’s image and good reputation.
BAC+3/4 in Hotel and Catering Management
Proven international experience in luxury hotels.
-Perfect knowledge of the hotel and restaurant sector
-Taste and knowledge of cooking
-Communication and animation skills
-Excellent commercial skills
– Excellent manager
– Good administrator, Man of ground
– Good interpersonal skills, High availability
– Fluency in English is desirable.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to the following address by Monday June 26, 2023: firstname.lastname@example.org.