Reporting to the Head of the Human Capital Development Department, the jobholder’s role is to contribute to the implementation of career management for staff, ensuring that their skills and development aspirations are in line with the company’s strategy and needs.
Main activities / tasks :
- Participate in the implementation of the bank’s GPEC policy;
- Participate in the planning and implementation of employee recruitment and selection processes, in collaboration with managers and entity heads;
- Organize recruitment campaigns, publish job advertisements, evaluate applications and organize interviews to fill vacancies;
- Evaluate the results of employee development and recruitment programs, using performance indicators to measure their effectiveness;
- Participate in steering the talent management system and drawing up staff development plans within the bank’s entities;
- Gather and analyze staff training needs with regard to the objectives defined by the bank;
- Gather and analyze staff training needs in relation to the objectives defined by the bank;
- Draw up the provisional and defined Training Plan within the required deadlines, and ensure that it is in line with strategic objectives;
- Participate in the development and updating of the training catalog to facilitate the training paths of the bank’s staff;
- Participate in the development and implementation of human capital projects and other cross-functional projects;
- Facilitate and assist bank staff during Objective setting and evaluation campaigns;
- Draft job descriptions in collaboration with business professionals to ensure that they are consistent with the bank’s activities;
- Ensure administrative management of internships in accordance with current legislation;
- Advise employees on all HR issues (development programs, training, career opportunities, recruitment policies, etc.).
- Keep constantly informed of reforms, laws and decrees having an impact on the social, fiscal and legal aspects of human capital management.
- BAC +4/5; or equivalent in Human Resources Management, Law, Social Sciences and Management Sciences;
- At least 03 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the banking sector would be an asset.
Desired knowledge and skills:
- Solid knowledge of labor law;
- Solid knowledge of GPEC tools;
- Writing skills;
- Knowledge of talent management tools;
- Ability to make proposals;
- Ability to think ahead;
Please send your application (CV + covering letter) to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday August 04th, 2023.