Manage the activity (security, management, HR, operations, commercial) in compliance with the rules and procedures in force and improve the profitability of his agency to achieve the budgetary objectives set.
MANAGE AND OPTIMIZE OPERATIONS
- Develops the budget in accordance with the guidelines, monitors and controls its implementation,
- Determines and implements corrective actions to achieve results (margin objectives, etc.)
- Ensures the optimization of the means and organization of the operations and service models,
- Coordinates framework contracts with subcontractors,
Is the guarantor of the good administrative operation (information of the various management tools, declarations, etc.),
- Ensures the reporting to the General Management,
- Ensures the external communication of the center and represents the company towards administrations, suppliers, subcontractors, etc.
MANAGE THE TEAM
- Organizes, leads, mobilizes and coordinates the agency’s employees,
- Develops the motivation of its teams,
- Defines the necessary resources, according to the budgets, for the development of the agency: provisional hiring plan, replacements, skills assessment, management of work experience, annual interview, training plan,
- Sets the various objectives, monitors them and ensures that they are achieved,
- Prepares and leads periodic meetings with operational managers,
- Communicates objectives and achievements to his/her teams,
- Communicates the objectives and achievements to his/her teams, Relays the Group’s and Company’s communication to his/her teams,
- Unites the teams with the company’s policy.
DEVELOP AND RETAIN CUSTOMERS
- Ensures compliance with contractual commitments, particularly in terms of the quality of services delivered and associated indicators (reporting, meetings),
- Manages the life of the lease contracts and is a force for proposals (progress plans, scope, implementation),
- Implements loyalty actions with its customers and creates development opportunities in terms of new services or local prospects,
- Ensures the commercial relationship with its customers by defining a communication plan (meeting, invitation, reporting, etc.).
DEVELOPMENT AND PROPOSAL OF A MARKETING AND SALES POLICY
- The Operations Manager is responsible for implementing the sales and marketing strategy in order to increase profitability,
- Applies the directives relating to the promotion of the services offered by the company to the clientele prospected by the Sales Manager.
- Training or experience in management and administration
- Higher education (Business School and/or Engineering),
- At least 10 years of experience in the corporate services sector, preferably in a similar position in real estate/commercial property, and/or 3 to 5 years of experience in facility management as a director or department head.
- The profile should ideally have managed a real estate portfolio of at least 65,000 m2 in operation.
- Have technical knowledge
- Manage a profit center
- Know how to manage a multidisciplinary team
- Coordinate and lead a company project
- Know how to manage customer relations and negotiation skills
- Manage human resources.
KNOW HOW TO BE
- Quality in oral expression
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make progress – sense of action
- Organization of one’s work
- Communication – Relaying information – Federating
- Be a force of proposal
- Respect the code of good conduct and ethics.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.