Bridge Bank Senegal is recruiting a (01) Permanent Controller.
Reporting to the Head of Risk Management and Control, the Permanent Controller will manage and lead permanent control activities (levels 1 and 2), and operational risk control (including business continuity), with the aim of identifying and assessing risks, proposing and implementing corrective measures, and monitoring the improvement of this system.
The Permanent Controller will have to respect the following characteristics:
- Promote a risk culture among employees;
- Implement the risk prevention and monitoring system by setting up a network of correspondents and participating in their training;
- Carry out reporting and monitoring of corrective actions for permanent control;
- Develop technical skills and encourage best practices;
- Report on key results/events (action plan follow-up, operational losses, malfunctions, etc.);
- Ensure exhaustive coverage of all activities;
- Verify the effective implementation of the control plan;
- Monitor the implementation of action plans to correct malfunctions;
- Regularly ensure the effectiveness of the system.
- Level Bac +4/5 Audit, Controls, Risks, Compliance, Business Law ;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position within a bank.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Good command of banking regulations;
- Knowledge of banking operations;
- Good command of IT tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.);
- Ability to analyze and summarize;
- Self-control and autonomy;
- Relational and communication skills;
- Organization and thoroughness;
- Autonomy in carrying out work;
- Ability to cope with stress.
Deadline for receipt: July 25, 2023
You can apply via the address below
Subject: Application CONPERM/BBSN 0723