Teyliom Group, within the framework of its expansion, is recruiting a Project Manager for the “Noom Hotel Bouaké”.
- Ensure the delivery of the project on time and within budget ;
- Organize and coordinate the work of the project and ensure compliance;
- Follow the execution schedule of the project works;
- Propose materials and equipment for a quality work;
- Propose and ensure the implementation of the work methodology;
- Coordinate the actions of the various parties involved, project management, prevention, management, purchasing ;
- Write periodic activity reports on the progress of the work;
- Report on the progress of the project in terms of quality, cost and deadlines;
- Ensures the transmission of information to the hierarchy, and the progress for approvals and support necessary for the proper progress of projects;
- Establish the files of consultation, analysis of the offers, of the markets ;
- Manage relations with external contacts ;
- Monitor the project budget and ensure the integrity of the margin.
- Engineer in Civil Engineering, with a minimum of 5 years experience. Having worked as a Project Manager in construction, good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Versatile and autonomous, good interpersonal skills, dynamic, reactive, good organizational skills, flexibility and firmness in dealing with operational staff.
- Training in project management would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to: email@example.com
Provide a CV and a cover letter
Application deadline: 08/06/23