Reporting to the Head of the Organization and Quality Division, the incumbent is responsible for managing the Quality Management System with the aim of maintaining ISO 9001:2015 certification.
As such, he/she will have to carry out the following main activities and tasks:
Main activities / tasks :
- Steering the Quality Management System at group level;
- Help define quality action plans and monitor their implementation;
- Prepare and coordinate process review activities;
- Operational excellence and performance management;
- Collect and monitor performance indicators;
- Ensure the effectiveness of actions undertaken to improve processes;
- Ensure that decisions taken in connection with the bank’s various projects comply with quality requirements;
- Set up and monitor the Quality Management System (QMS) documentation base;
- Contribute to the development and updating of the Quality Management System document base;
- Ensure that documents are in line with established provisions;
- Promotion of the Quality approach;
- Raise employees’ awareness of the concept of Quality;
- Conduct in-house Quality training courses;
- Manage customer complaints.
- BAC+4/5 in Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management;
- At least 05 years’ experience in quality management.
Desired knowledge and skills
- ISO 9001 : 2015 standards in force;
- QMS administration;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Interpersonal skills ;
- Good listening skills;
- Organization and planning ;
- Ability to analyze and summarize;
- Discretion and open-mindedness;
- Team spirit;
- Autonomy ;
- Experience of an ISO 9001 certification project would be an asset.
Please send your application (CV + covering letter) to the following address
firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday, July 25th , 2023.