Responsible for developing sales, TO, AHR, etc. by implementing a sales strategy in line with Mangalis Hotel Group standards and guidelines.
– Develops hotel sales and optimizes profitability
– Contributes to the definition and implementation of the sales strategy
– Promotes the hotel’s image
– Supervises and leads the sales team through precise, quantifiable objectives
– Ensures a good working atmosphere
– Ensures compliance with employment legislation in his/her department.
Sales & marketing :
– Analyze competition and markets
– Contribute to pricing strategy in conjunction with the Revenue Manager, and monitor negotiation margins
– Defines sales and marketing objectives
– Define actions
– Creates sales documents
– Take care of new product marketing (packages, promotions, etc.)
– Produce activity reports (results, statistical follow-up, assessment, corrective actions)
– Actively manages databases
– Defines, argues and monitors sales and expense budgets
– Analyzes variances and defines corrective actions
– Ensures reporting
– Forecasts and controls mission expenses
– Manages department budget
– Carry out any other reasonable tasks required by the General Manager.
– Recruits teams in collaboration with the HR department.
– Monitors the integration of new employees
– Sets objectives with sales and marketing departments (areas of intervention, objectives, actions).
– Monitors sales and marketing activities and results
– Organizes work and communication meetings with colleagues
– Participates in drawing up and implementing training plans for his/her department
– Pass on technical know-how to teams
– Conducts annual performance reviews
– Ensures the motivation of his/her staff and monitors their development and evolution.
– 4/5 years in a business or hotel school.
– At least 05 years’ experience in a similar position in the luxury hotel industry.
– People skills
– Commercial sense
– Reactivity, initiative
– Excellent presentation skills
– Oral fluency
– Sense of aesthetics
– Knowledge of products, competition, markets, clientele, sales techniques, key indicators
– Know how to communicate, negotiate, synthesize, organize, analyze, delegate, control, anticipate, make decisions, evaluate
– Know how to draw up and follow a budget
– listening skills, availability, creativity
– Proficiency in Microsoft tools and new technologies
– Fluent in French and English, with a third language a plus.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to the following address by Monday, June 26th, 2023: firstname.lastname@example.org.