Bridge Bank Group Côte d’Ivoire is recruiting a (01) Sales Assistant.
Reporting to the Head of the SME-SMI Division, the incumbent’s role is to act as an interface between the sales team and the operational teams, to ensure the smooth flow of files and the execution of customer orders.
As such, he/she will have to carry out the following main activities and tasks:
Main activities / tasks :
- Prospective actions & customer follow-up ;
- Prepare KYC form for account opening in CRM;
- Initiate and ensure completion of account opening and forward RIBs to the customer;
- Prepare the customer visit file, highlighting points of commitment;
- Provide back-up for the account manager (telephone and physical reception);
- Archive account opening files;
- Operational management;
- Prepare and transmit to ERSAL and have signed all customer correspondence;
- Carry out customer and prospect visits with the MR according to schedule;
- Prepare and circulate customer visit reports to line managers;
- Follow up internal operations on behalf of MRs (drawing up guarantees, discounts, setting up spots, etc.);
- Handle customer complaints;
- Administrative management of customer credit applications & risk monitoring;
- Gather commercial information from colleagues;
- Draw up sales presentations and customer ratings (Tiering);
- Draft notification, enter into ERSAL and have signed;
- Ensure that credit authorizations are entered into the information system with the relevant departments;
- Collect documentation relating to tiering agreements from customers and forward it to Treasury.
- BAC +4/5; Business school, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Management ;
- At least 03 years’ experience in banking with a good knowledge of banking products.
Desired knowledge and skills :
- Financial analysis ;
- Banking regulations and techniques;
- Knowledge of banking products and services;
- Communication skills;
- Mastery of office automation tools;
- Ability to analyze and summarize;
- Ability to detect risks;
- Ability to carry out a credit file study;
- Writing skills;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Transversal cooperation ;
- Self-control ;
- Ability to listen;
- Ability to make proposals.
We look forward to receiving your application at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt: Tuesday 08 August 2023.