Reporting to the Secretary General, you will be responsible for ensuring and improving the operational, accounting and financial monitoring of the various subsidiaries of the Company; communicating the information collected to the decision-making bodies as well as producing the consolidated financial statements of the holding company, while ensuring compliance with regulatory obligations.
- Oversee the preparation of the corporate financial statements of BGWA and its subsidiaries;
- Ensure and coordinate the production of the annual activity reports of BGWA and its subsidiaries;
- Ensure and coordinate the production of the strategic plan for BGWA entities and its subsidiaries;
- Develop and implement management and steering tools;
- Prepare the consolidated accounts according to BCEAO and IFRS standards;
- Monitor compliance with the prudential system and prepare prudential declaration forms (FODEP);
- Supervise the cash management of BGWA and its subsidiaries;
- Ensure the coordination of auditing missions and any other external party;
- Ensure the secretariat of the Holding’s governance bodies
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIRED QUALITIES
- Good knowledge of the banking and financial sector;
- Good knowledge of SYSCOHADA, BCEAO PCB standards and IFRS standards;
- Good command of computer tools (pack office / Business Intelligence tools)
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Rigor and capacity of organization and adaptation;
- Ability to synthesize information;
- Writing skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum level of education: BAC+5 (Financial Engineer / DESCOGEF / DSCG);
- Minimum experience: +++ 7 years in an audit firm or banking group
Apply by sending “senior financial controller” to email@example.com.