As part of its recruitment procedure, Teyliom Group CI informs you of the recruitment of a Senior Financial Controller as follows:
The main missions of the Senior Financial Controller, under the supervision of the Group Financial Control Manager, will be as follows:
Control of corporate and consolidated accounts
- Participate in the control and analysis of all accounting and financial operations of all subsidiaries;
- Participate in the production of the Group’s consolidated financial statements in accordance with the standards validated by the Group’s management;
- Participate actively in the development of the Group’s accounting rules and methods in accordance with SYSCOHADA and Group IFRS;
- Supervise the accounting of the entities in Côte d’Ivoire, Mali and Mauritius
Monitoring of the budget process and reporting
- Participate in the review of budgets and management reports of the Group entities;
- Ensure the preparation of the budget and the consolidated management reporting of the group entities;
- Participate in the production process of the annual activity reports of the group entities;
- Participate in the production process of the Strategic Plan of the group’s entities.
- Participate in the production of the consolidated tax reports of the group’s entities.
Relations with the statutory auditors
- Contribute to the proper performance of the CAC missions of the group’s entities in accordance with the defined schedule;
- Participate in obtaining the final reports of the statutory auditors of the group’s entities.
- Implement the general objectives of the quality policy for the financial control management process;
- Monitor the operation of the process through the collection and analysis of indicators;
- Dealing with process malfunctions by initiating the associated corrective actions;
Identify the risks and opportunities of the process and implement the associated actions;
- Lead the process through meetings and process reviews in order to propose continuous improvement actions;
- Report on process performance to the Audit and Quality Department at defined intervals.
- Hold a Bac + 4/5 option finance, management control;
- Justify at least 05 years of professional experience
- Have good knowledge of Consolidation;
- Have a good knowledge of SYSCOHADA and IFRS accounting standards and SAGE accounting software;
- Expert in financial mathematics, finance, economics and accounting;
- Know how to budget;
- Master the analysis and processing of accounting and financial information;
- English proficiency
- Have a spirit of analysis and synthesis ;
- Have great planning and organizational skills ;
- Have a strong working capacity;
- Have good writing skills;
- Know how to handle pressure;
- Have a sense of responsibility.
We ask anyone meeting the above criteria and wishing to apply to send their curriculum vitae and a cover letter to the following address before Thursday, June 22, 2023: rh.tgci@teyliom. com