Under the supervision of the SME Manager, you will be responsible for developing an SME customer portfolio.
You will also be responsible for monitoring customer accounts, responding to their needs, proposing appropriate solutions, and building customer loyalty.
- Identify their needs and potential, and build financing packages;
- Analyze and give a reasoned opinion on credit applications to be submitted to the branch manager;
- Develop and manage a customer portfolio;
- Know the customers in your portfolio and monitor their profitability;
- Control and monitor the risks associated with your business;
- Collect receivables;
- Collect funds by encouraging customers to move their accounts;
- Seek out term deposits;
- Promote off-balance sheet products.
Required qualities :
- Good knowledge of accounting, regulatory and operational standards in the microfinance sector;
- Good use of IT tools;
- Good command of French and English;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Ensures compliance with procedures;
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
Education and experience :
BAC +3/4 in Marketing, Commercial Management, Finance or any equivalent diploma, with at least five (05) years’ experience in a financial institution.
Please send your application (CV) with “Chargé d’affaires PME” in the subject line to
subject line to the following address email@example.com no later than Friday, August 18th, 2023.