Reporting to the Head of the Information Systems Support Division, the incumbent will be responsible for the administration of IT systems and infrastructures, and for providing technical support to users to ensure the smooth running and availability of the information system.
As such, he/she will be responsible for the following main activities and tasks:
MAIN ACTIVITIES/ TASKS :
- Ensure the administration of Windows Server environments and systems;
- Ensure correct configuration of Windows workstation applications (Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11);
- Ensure the correct operation of Windows tools and functionalities (Exchange, GPO, Active Directory, Azure, IIS, Windows Office 365);
- Administer Microsoft virtualization infrastructures (Azure, Hyper-V, SDDC, Hyper-V Replica, etc.);
- Ensure the smooth operation of productivity tools (SCCM, SCOM, VMM, etc.);
- Evaluate the operation of administration tools (PowerShell, CMD, …) and initiate appropriate actions.
BAC +4/5, Engineer specialized in Systems and/or Networks, Telecommunications,
At least three (03) years’ experience in banking in a similar position.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Windows Server environments and systems,
- Windows workstation environments (Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11);
- Windows tools and functionalities (Exchange, Active Directory, Azure, IIS, Windows Office 365);
- Microsoft’s virtualization infrastructures (Azure, Hyper-V, SDDC, etc.);
- IT security rules;
- Overall technical and security architecture of the information system;
- Project management;
- Change management;
- Knowledge of ITIL/ISO 27001/SMCA/COBIT standards and English would be an asset.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to adapt to technological developments,
- Ability to write,
- Organizational and planning skills,
- Teamwork skills,
- Ability to listen.
Please send your application (CV + covering letter) to the following address email@example.com no later than Friday June 16, 2023.