As part of the reinforcement of its Commercial team, Continental Beverage Company (CBC) is recruiting a Trade Marketing Manager.
Mission and main activities :
Under the supervision of the Sales & Marketing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the Company’s distribution system and for improving the performance of its various players.
As the main link between marketing and distribution, he/she will coordinate the cost-effective implementation of marketing plans in the field. He/she will develop the capabilities of the various distribution players to enable the Company to achieve its sales, market share and image objectives.
- Ensure the implementation of the programs and actions contained in the different Business Plans in the field and at the level of the different distribution actors;
- Define with the Sales Force and Marketing management staff the criteria for segmented market execution;
- Identify best practices in terms of execution by region/sector and disseminate them throughout the organization;
- Prospect, identify, evaluate and implement sales development opportunities outside of those addressed by the Sales Force;
- Monitor the implementation of operational programs and evaluate profitability for the company;
- Initiate projects to develop new product distribution channels;
- Establish a business plan in order to present the relevance to his hierarchy and to the General Management.
Profile required :
- Level of education required: BAC + 4/5 in Business Management, Economics or any other similar field;
- Experience: 5 years minimum in FMCG
- Good knowledge of retail and commercial negotiation;
- Able to develop and manage a budget by optimizing costs;
- Have a good team spirit, analysis, synthesis and innovation;
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills;
- Be structured, convincing and have a strong managerial capacity;
We kindly ask any person fulfilling the above mentioned criteria and wishing to join the CBC family to submit their application (Curriculum Vitae + cover letter) to the following address before Thursday, May 25, 2023: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: TRADMAR 052023